Sunday, March 21, 2010

Welcome to my Focus Features Blog!


Hi, I'm Rachel Murphy and I am a college student majoring in public relations, and journalism with a minor in film. I have always enjoyed films. This began when I saw my first film in 1989, Walt Disney’s “The Little Mermaid." When watching a film there is a sense of escapism, you identify with the characters, and feel empathic towards their situation. 
If you can name your favorite film, many people are responsible for that attainment. That film is your favorite because of all of those who worked on it including the director, writers, actors, and certainly from the movie production company that agreed to work on the film. 
The motion picture production distribution company I will blog about is Focus Features. They are a worldwide company committed to bringing moviegoers the most original stories from the world’s most innovative filmmakers. 
Focus Features is a part of NBC Universal, which is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies. I will explore the tactics and strategies Focus Features executes, in an effort to evaluate the company.

I have a lot to say so make sure to read, and I will continue to keep you updated on Focus Features.
http://www.focusfeatures.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment